Integrating WorldPay with BigCommerce can be done by following these steps:
- Go to the WorldPay website and sign up for an account.
- Once you have an account, log in and go to the “Setup” section.
- In the “Setup” section, you will find the option to “Add a new integration.” Select this option.
- Select “BigCommerce” as the integration type and enter the details required, such as your BigCommerce store name.
- WorldPay will then provide you with a set of API keys, which you will need to enter into your BigCommerce account to complete the integration.
- Log in to your BigCommerce store and navigate to the “Apps” section.
- Search for the “WorldPay Payment Gateway” app and install it.
- Once the app is installed, go to the app settings and enter the API keys provided by WorldPay.
- Once the keys are entered, the integration is complete, and you will be able to process payments through WorldPay from within your BigCommerce account.
It is always recommended to check the WorldPay developer documentation to ensure that you have the latest instructions and also, to contact the BigCommerce support for further information about specific details on the integration process.