To install Authorize.Net on your WooCommerce store, you will need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the “Plugins” section.
- Click “Add New” and search for the Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin.
- Click “Install Now” and then “Activate” to install the Authorize.net plugin on your website.
- Once the plugin is activated, navigate to the “WooCommerce” settings in the WordPress dashboard, then click on “Payments” tab.
- Click on the “Authorize.net” tab, then click on the “Settings” link.
- Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key, which can be found in your Authorize.net account under “Account” > “API Login ID and Transaction Key”.
- Choose your desired payment processing options, such as credit card or eCheck.
- Save your changes and activate the Authorize.net payment gateway.
- You can now start accepting payments through Authorize.net on your WooCommerce store.
It’s worth noting that you may need to set up an account with Authorize.net, if you don’t have one yet. Also, you will need to have a WooCommerce plugin installed in your website to use this plugin. This plugin allows you to use Authorize.net as a payment gateway and it can be easily integrated with your WooCommerce store.