To install Authorize.net on your Shopify store, you will need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify store and navigate to the “Apps” section in the Shopify admin.
- Search for the Authorize.net app in the Shopify app store and click “Get”.
- Click “Install app” to install the Authorize.net app on your store.
- Once the app is installed, you will be prompted to enter your Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key. These can be found in your Authorize.net account under “Account” > “API Login ID and Transaction Key”.
- After entering your API credentials, you will be prompted to choose your desired payment processing options, such as credit card or eCheck.
- Click “Activate” to enable Authorize.net as a payment gateway on your store.
- You can now start accepting payments through Authorize.net on your Shopify store.
It’s worth noting that you may need to set up an account with Authorize.net, if you don’t have one yet. Also, Shopify offers a built-in support for Authorize.net and direct integration is possible through the apps.