Integrating WorldPay with Shopify can be done by following these steps:
- Go to the WorldPay website and sign up for an account.
- Once you have an account, log in and go to the “Setup” section.
- In the “Setup” section, you will find the option to “Add a new integration.” Select this option.
- Select “Shopify” as the integration type and enter the details required, such as your Shopify store name.
- WorldPay will then provide you with a set of API keys, which you will need to enter into your Shopify account to complete the integration.
- Go to your Shopify store and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the “Apps” section and search for the “WorldPay Payment Gateway” app.
- Install and activate the app.
- Once the app is activated, go to the Shopify settings and select the “Payments” tab.
- Under “WorldPay,” enter the API keys provided by WorldPay.
- Once the keys are entered, the integration is complete, and you will be able to process payments through WorldPay from within your Shopify account.
It is always recommended to check the WorldPay developer documentation to ensure that you have the latest instructions and also, to contact the Shopify support for further information about specific details on the integration process.