Here is a step-by-step guide on how to integrate Chargebee with Authorize.net:
- Log in to your Chargebee account and navigate to the “Settings” section.
- Click on the “Payment Gateway” option and select “Authorize.net” from the list of available gateways.
- Click on the “Connect” button to start the integration process.
- Log in to your Authorize.net account and navigate to the “Account” section.
- Click on the “API Login ID and Transaction Key” option.
- Generate a new Transaction Key, or use an existing one. Note down the API Login ID and the Transaction Key.
- Go back to Chargebee and fill in the “API Login ID” and “Transaction Key” fields with the values obtained from your Authorize.net account.
- Click on “Test Connection” to ensure that the connection between Chargebee and Authorize.net is successful.
- If the connection is successful, click on “Save”
- You can now start processing payments through Authorize.net on your Chargebee account.
Note: Make sure you are using the correct version of Chargebee that supports the integration, and that you have the necessary permissions to perform the integration. If you need further help or the integration doesn’t work, you may want to consult with Chargebee support or Authorize.net support.