Integrating Authorize.Net with BigCommerce can be done by following these steps:
- Log in to your BigCommerce account and navigate to the “Apps” section.
- Search for the “Authorize.Net Payment Gateway” app and install it.
- Once the app is installed, go to the app settings and enter your Authorize.Net API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- Select the Payment Action settings you prefer, such as Authorize Only or Authorize and Capture.
- Select your preferred Transaction Method, such as eCheck or Credit Card.
- Enable or disable the option to save credit card information for customers.
- Once all settings are configured, click “Save”
- Now your store is ready to accept payments via Authorize.Net.
It is always recommended to check the Authorize.Net developer documentation to ensure that you have the latest instructions and also, to contact the BigCommerce support for further information about specific details on the integration process.