Integrating Stripe with BigCommerce can be done by following these steps:
- Log in to your BigCommerce account and navigate to the “Apps” section.
- Search for the “Stripe Payment Gateway” app and install it.
- Once the app is installed, click on the “Connect with Stripe” button to link your BigCommerce account with your Stripe account.
- In your Stripe account, you will need to activate your account and add your bank account information in order to start processing payments.
- Go back to your BigCommerce account and navigate to the “Payment Methods” section in the “Settings” menu.
- Under “Accepted Credit Cards” select “Stripe”
- In the Stripe settings, you can adjust the settings such as enabling or disabling the save card feature for returning customers or setting up webhooks
- Once all the settings are configured, click “Save”
- Now your store is ready to accept payments via Stripe.
It is always recommended to check the Stripe developer documentation to ensure that you have the latest instructions and also, to contact the BigCommerce support for further information about specific details on the integration process.