To integrate Affirm onto BigCommerce, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for an Affirm account: If you don’t already have an Affirm account, you need to sign up for one. You can do this by visiting Affirm’s website and completing the registration process.
- Install the Affirm app on BigCommerce: You need to install the Affirm app on your BigCommerce store. You can do this by going to the BigCommerce App Marketplace and searching for “Affirm.” Once you find the app, click on the “Get This App” button and follow the instructions to install it.
- Configure Affirm in your BigCommerce store: After you have installed the Affirm app, you need to configure it in your BigCommerce store. To do this, log in to your BigCommerce account and go to the “Store Setup” section. From there, click on “Payments” and select “Affirm” from the list of available payment providers. Then, enter your Affirm credentials and follow the instructions to complete the setup process.
- Offer Affirm payment options to your customers: Once you have configured Affirm in your BigCommerce store, you need to enable Affirm payment options for your customers. You can do this by going to the “Store Setup” section in your BigCommerce settings and selecting the payment options that you want to offer.
- Test your integration: After you have set up Affirm in your BigCommerce store and enabled payment options, you need to test your integration to make sure it is working properly. You can do this by placing a test order and checking that the Affirm payment options are available and working correctly.
That’s it! By following these steps, you can easily integrate Affirm with BigCommerce and offer your customers a convenient and flexible payment option.