To integrate Affirm onto WooCommerce, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for an Affirm account: If you don’t already have an Affirm account, you need to sign up for one. You can do this by visiting Affirm’s website and completing the registration process.
- Install the Affirm plugin for WooCommerce: You need to install the Affirm plugin for WooCommerce. You can do this by going to the WordPress plugin repository and searching for “Affirm.” Once you find the plugin, click on the “Install Now” button and follow the instructions to install it.
- Configure Affirm in your WooCommerce store: After you have installed the Affirm plugin, you need to configure it in your WooCommerce store. To do this, log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to the “WooCommerce” section. From there, click on “Settings” and select the “Payments” tab. Then, click on “Affirm” and enter your Affirm credentials. Follow the instructions to complete the setup process.
- Offer Affirm payment options to your customers: Once you have configured Affirm in your WooCommerce store, you need to enable Affirm payment options for your customers. You can do this by going to the “Payments” section in your WooCommerce settings and selecting the Affirm payment options that you want to offer.
- Test your integration: After you have set up Affirm in your WooCommerce store and enabled payment options, you need to test your integration to make sure it is working properly. You can do this by placing a test order and checking that the Affirm payment options are available and working correctly.
That’s it! By following these steps, you can easily integrate Affirm with WooCommerce and offer your customers a convenient and flexible payment option.