To integrate Affirm onto Shopify, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for an Affirm account: If you don’t already have an Affirm account, you need to sign up for one. You can do this by visiting Affirm’s website and completing the registration process.
- Install the Affirm app on Shopify: You need to install the Affirm app on your Shopify store. You can do this by going to the Shopify App Store and searching for “Affirm.” Once you find the app, click on the “Add app” button and follow the instructions to install it.
- Configure Affirm in your Shopify store: After you have installed the Affirm app, you need to configure it in your Shopify store. To do this, log in to your Shopify account and go to the “Settings” section. From there, click on “Payment providers” and select “Alternative payments” from the list of available payment providers. Then, click on “Affirm” and enter your Affirm credentials. Follow the instructions to complete the setup process.
- Offer Affirm payment options to your customers: Once you have configured Affirm in your Shopify store, you need to enable Affirm payment options for your customers. You can do this by going to the “Settings” section in your Affirm app and selecting the payment options that you want to offer.
- Test your integration: After you have set up Affirm in your Shopify store and enabled payment options, you need to test your integration to make sure it is working properly. You can do this by placing a test order and checking that the Affirm payment options are available and working correctly.
That’s it! By following these steps, you can easily integrate Affirm with Shopify and offer your customers a convenient and flexible payment option.