To use Klarna with Shopify, you need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for a Klarna account: If you don’t already have a Klarna account, you need to sign up for one. You can do this by visiting Klarna’s website and completing the registration process.
- Install the Klarna app on Shopify: You need to install the Klarna app on your Shopify store. You can do this by going to the Shopify App Store and searching for “Klarna.” Once you find the app, click on the “Add app” button and follow the instructions to install it.
- Configure Klarna in your Shopify store: After you have installed the Klarna app, you need to configure it in your Shopify store. To do this, log in to your Shopify account and go to the “Settings” section. From there, click on “Payment providers” and select “Klarna” from the list of available payment providers. Follow the instructions to complete the setup process.
- Offer Klarna payment options to your customers: Once you have configured Klarna in your Shopify store, you need to enable Klarna payment options for your customers. You can do this by going to the “Settings” section in your Klarna app and selecting the payment options that you want to offer.
- Test your integration: After you have set up Klarna in your Shopify store and enabled payment options, you need to test your integration to make sure it is working properly. You can do this by placing a test order and checking that the Klarna payment options are available and working correctly.
That’s it! By following these steps, you can easily use Klarna with Shopify and offer your customers a convenient and flexible payment option.