CyberSource is a payment gateway that allows businesses to accept payments online. To install CyberSource on your Shopify store, you will need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Shopify store and navigate to the “Apps” section in the Shopify admin.
- Search for the CyberSource app in the Shopify app store and click “Get”.
- Click “Install app” to install the CyberSource app on your store.
- Once the app is installed, you will be prompted to enter your CyberSource merchant ID, Access Key, and Profile ID. These can be found in your CyberSource account under “Account” > “Security Settings” > “API Security Keys”.
- After entering your API credentials, you will be prompted to configure your payment settings, such as credit card or eCheck.
- Click “Activate” to enable CyberSource as a payment gateway on your store.
- You can now start accepting payments through CyberSource on your Shopify store.
It’s worth noting that you may need to set up an account with CyberSource, if you don’t have one yet. Also, Shopify offers a built-in support for CyberSource and direct integration is possible through the apps.