You can use Authorize.Net with ShopKeep as a payment gateway. Here are the steps to set up Authorize.Net with ShopKeep:
- Create an account with Authorize.Net and obtain an API login ID and transaction key.
- Log in to your ShopKeep account and navigate to the ‘settings’ menu.
- Select ‘Payments’ and then ‘Payment gateways’.
- Click on ‘Add Payment Gateway’ and select ‘Authorize.net’ from the list of available options.
- Enter your Authorize.Net API login ID and transaction key into the relevant fields.
- Save the settings and ensure that the Authorize.Net gateway is enabled.
- Test the connection by processing a transaction and making sure it appears in your Authorize.Net account.
- After enabling, ensure that the payment gateway is selected as default for your POS stations, so that it will automatically process transactions through Authorize.net
Please note that the steps might vary slightly depending on the version of ShopKeep you are using, but the overall process should be similar.