Integrating WorldPay with WooCommerce can be done by following these steps:
- Go to the WorldPay website and sign up for an account.
- Once you have an account, log in and go to the “Setup” section.
- In the “Setup” section, you will find the option to “Add a new integration.” Select this option.
- Select “WooCommerce” as the integration type and enter the details required, such as your WooCommerce account email and password.
- WorldPay will then provide you with a set of API keys, which you will need to enter into your WooCommerce account to complete the integration.
- Go to your WordPress website and log in to your WooCommerce account.
- Navigate to the “Plugins” section and search for the “WorldPay Payment Gateway” plugin.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, go to the WooCommerce settings and select the “Payment” tab.
- Under “WorldPay,” enter the API keys provided by WorldPay.
- Once the keys are entered, the integration is complete, and you will be able to process payments through WorldPay from within your WooCommerce account.
It is always recommended to check the WorldPay developer documentation to ensure that you have the latest instructions and also, to contact the WooCommerce support for further information about specific details on the integration process.