To integrate Authorize.net on OpenCart, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your OpenCart admin panel.
- Click on “Extensions” in the main menu and then select “Payments” from the drop-down menu.
- Find “Authorize.net” in the list of available payment gateways and click the “Install” button.
- Once the installation is complete, click the “Edit” button next to the Authorize.net payment method to configure it.
- Enter your Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key, which can be found in your Authorize.net account dashboard.
- Choose the transaction mode (test or live) and fill in any other required fields, such as the payment gateway title, description, and order status.
- Save your changes and test the integration by placing a test order on your website.
That’s it! Once you have completed these steps, your customers will be able to use Authorize.net to make payments on your OpenCart website.