Integrating Authorize.net into HubSpot allows you to accept payments for products or services directly from HubSpot. Here are the steps to integrate Authorize.net into HubSpot:
- Login to your HubSpot account and navigate to the “Settings” icon in the main navigation bar.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Payments.”
- Click the “Connect payment provider” button.
- Choose Authorize.net from the list of payment providers and click “Connect.”
- Enter your Authorize.net login credentials and follow the prompts to authorize the connection.
- Once authorized, you will be able to set up payment options in HubSpot, such as creating payment links or adding payment fields to your forms.
- To create a payment link, navigate to the “Contacts” section and select the contact you wish to send the payment link to.
- Click on the “Actions” dropdown and select “Send payment link.”
- Configure the payment link settings, such as the payment amount and payment description, then click “Create payment link.”
- Copy and paste the payment link into an email or messaging platform and send it to the customer.
That’s it! You have successfully integrated Authorize.net into HubSpot and set up payment options for your customers.